Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Lazy Sunday

Everything got done yesterday - the shopping - the running around - so today is going to be a laid back day. Time to water the tomatoes and my marigolds - which are just now starting to bloom.
Thought I was going fishing this morning but my fishing partner is still in his room snoring away. It is a little too cool for me any way. We always catch and release. You don't get a legal size fish too often anyway. We just enjoy getting out in the sun and breathing the salt air. No phones, no worries just cast and reel and if I get a bite or a fish I look at it as a bonus.
I will get some more pictures posted soon.

1 Comments:

At Sun Apr 17, 07:09:00 AM 2005, Blogger General Ginger said...

Sounds like a lovely day indeed. I do miss the smell of Florida probably more than anything else. Hlep you have a fun and relaxing day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home