Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Spring

Ah, spring has sprung around here. My room mate loveingly counts his tomatoes every day - 15 of them. My marigolds have decided to start blooming.
We started on the windows last weekend. We are determined to get to the spare room and get some of my books unpacked - but it is a bad case of firstes - first we have to get book shelves and something to cover the windows - we are thinking roll up blinds - of course this all takes time and that ever needed thing - money. My hands haven't been so good lately so I haven't gotten to crochet as much as I wanted. Received the patterns for some lovely book bags and I think I have enough wool to do one thanks to my lovely daughter. It is unbelievable that you can't buy wool down here. Thank goodness there is the net - I am going to have to check out a few sites that sell wool. I am determined to felt something. Have to get batteries for the camera so no pictures yet.

1 Comments:

At Mon May 02, 07:52:00 PM 2005, Blogger General Ginger said...

Sounds like you're having a lovely time down there with gardening and decorating!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home