Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Saturday and things to do

Well here it is Saturday again. It looks like the docs will be operating on my leg July 17 or 18. Now you would think this would be a wonderful time to be crocheting all those projects I want to get to but no I can't concentrate on the stiches. The pain medication they have me on just takes the edge off so I can stand the pain - I wouldn't want to take anything stronger.
We have been eating tomatoes from the tomato plants and they are good. One plant is so full I keep tieing it up to the porch post so the tomatoes won't break the stem. Good thing he put the pot close to the post.
Don't know what I would have done these past couple of weeks without my dear Sis. She has been driving me around to doctors and I had her come in with me so there would be no misunderstanding about what the doctor said. A big thank you goes her way - she is going to be blessed for all the help she has given me.
Poor Moocher had an accident in the house the first one - at least he did it on a throw rug then bunched all up - just like a kid trying to hide something. It wasn't his fault I should have let him out and he couldn't wake me up. Now after he eats he heads for the door. I really think it embarrassed him. That cat if you ask him if he needs to go out he will look at the door if he does and won't if he doesn't want to.

1 Comments:

At Sat Jul 02, 10:52:00 PM 2005, Blogger SuzieG said...

I love you too, sis! It has been special to me also taking you around and being with you. We should make a point to at least do something together once or twice a month whether or not you need a ride. Nice to see you publishing again too! See ya soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home