Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Monday, August 29, 2005

Almost Thursday!!

...and what do you say is so important about Thursday? - I get to go to the doctor and have the stiches removed and almost more important to me I have asked my sister if she can take me by Jo Ann's on the way home! It is relaxing and exciting just thinking of being around some yarn.

I need some different yarn for my felted bag - bought the wrong size to match what I had already and I need some pink and white yarn to get started on an afgah for my adopted granddaughter. She will be coming by today for me to watch her for a while till her father can pick her up. When she was here Friday we made silly putty but I put too much borax in the water and it was hard. I think we will try play dough today and bake it in the oven. She is a doll and behaves like a little lady with me - isn't that the way it always is the parents get the rotten part.

I made a new blog but now I can't find it. When I enter the name they say they can't find it. I guess I will try again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home