Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Baby

I have a brand new niece. A cute cuddly pink girl. She had to be born c-section as the cord was wrapped around her neck three times. But all came out fine in the end.

Another week and my leg gets operated on. Will I be glad that will be over. I have to take a pain pill to go anywhere where I have to walk and that makes my brain feel squishy. Other people have been driving belief me. I am going to be careful and try not to hit my knees on anything else. Think I figured out I hit it on my computer desk but am not really sure.

It has been so hot here in Florida but we do get the afternoon showers some which cools it off for a while till the humid starts.

My poor flowers have been suffering but they are hanging in there. My ginger lily bloomed and I almost missed it. The marigolds are gone. Just wait till I can get out there and get down where I can reach the flower pots. Need more dirt too.

Well that is a little update on things. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home