Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Friday, August 26, 2005

The Bag Revisited

With my leg still hurting from surgery my bag has not made any progress. I have about seven rows done and have to start 'evenly' increasing a certain number - afraid to try it with these pain pills making my brain mushy. Soon - my knee is getting better. They take off the bandages soon. I thought I was getting bandaid surgery but they have my knee wrapped up like a mummy. Ice packs - it is hard to get in a comfortable position. I want to go to some where that sells yarn and buy some more pink for my little adopted grand daughter - at least I will be ready!

My room mate has been very helpful - I am still managing to cook as long as it is something simple - I don't want to see any hamburger helper or TV dinners for a while. Paper plates are a wonderful invention.

Maybe I will try to get a picture of my knee - don't hold your breath though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home