Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Up Date On Knee

It is getting better!!!! I want to get started on the Afghan for my little grand daughter but first I have to get to a store that sells yarn. Having to depend on others for a ride is hard. My sister has been a doll but I don't want to push it. My room mate limits our outings to the grocery store - I have to take a pain pill before we go, it is a wonder I can follow the list. I can't blame him though he is working seven days a week right now and that is hard on us older people.

I guess it will be slow going on the felted bag but one day......

My sister sent birth announcements with my niece's picture. She has her eyes open and she is so beautiful. I just realized that this is going to be my last niece and my mother's last grandchild. You couldn't have asked for a more beautiful baby.

Was trying to make another blog for my ramblings but haven't had any sucess with that yet. I guess I will try another blog site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home