Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Thursday, September 01, 2005

At last Thursday is here. My mother had surgery yesterday so the first stop is the hospital to see her then off to my doctor - who knows how long we may have to wait there and then off to Jo Ann's.

Have all my yarn needs written down - couple samples of yarn I need to match - my coupons. All set - I just hope I get to go now.

Working on some Xmas ornaments yesterday afternoon - knew I was too tired had to throw one away - still don't know what I did wrong but it wasn't worth trying to take apart. I am slowly getting back to crocheting. Being able to think with out too many pain pills helps a lot. My leg not hurting so bad helps a lot more.

I even feel like trying the camera again - but don't hold your breath - haven't put a picture on my blog in a while - I may have to learn that all over again.

1 Comments:

At Thu Sep 01, 08:52:00 PM 2005, Blogger SuzieG said...

I must tell you, I really enjoy spending time with you, sis, especially when we go to JoAnn's together! We ought to plan to go together at least once a month, okay! And thanks for the nice gift, the 'money tree' looks very nice sitting on my dining table. LOL! I think I'll take and post a picture on my blog. luv ya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home