Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Felted Bag

Alas I have had to set aside the felted bag for now. My daughter told me to use a crochet hook with the Knitty Knobby and that is working but my level of frustration was too high to mess with it any more for a while. Maybe when I go back to it I will be more relaxed.

Started the pink afghan but have decided I don't like the pattern I picked out. Now I have to find another one. Well at least the Xmas ornaments are coming along - I crochet one when I want to do something quick.

Back to square one again and I had all the numbers worked out for down sizing the afghan. Been up since two with my leg hurting - a call to the doctor is on the list today - it shouldn't be hurting this bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home