Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Friday, September 30, 2005

Friday

Well I started another afghan. I am using white with all of them and this is the second pull skein of yarn I have gotten that tangled up and I had to rewind it. The next three afghans are going to be small- one white and blue, one green and white and another pink and white. These should go faster then the first one.

I sat down on the floor (my crochet books are on the bottom shelf) I looked through everything I had - tried about three patterns and just didn't like them for the kids - so...yep - I am going to use the same pattern. I know the pattern by heart and since these afghan are going to be smaller it shouldn't take me long at all.

My Sis and I are going to go yard selling later if everything works out - I haven been to a yard sale in a long time. Hope we find a bargain.

One more thing I am going to take the word verification off my blog - now that I know how to get rid of spam I just want to make it easier for people to post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home