Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Granny Stockings

Sorry the picture is so fuzzy - I will try again later for a close up. These are made with a five pointed granny square - folded over (wrong side) single crocheted up and leave a long thread to make a loop for hanging. The cuff is added on after you turn the stocking - then folded down. I found that the first row on the cuff should be a single stitch after that it is anything you want.

Well, Moocher, my cat, has decided that my computer chair is his bed. I was finished with the computer last night and he was laying in the middle of the floor so I picked him up and put him in my chair - he immediatly turned a few times and went to sleep and there he was this morning when I woke up.

Wanting to get the pink ahfgan done has been helping my knee - I have been resting it instead of over doing it till it hurt. I was so glad when I woke up again this morning without my knee hurting. As soon as I finish this I am going to settle down and start crocheting - have all the little things I do everyday already done, like making the beds, etc. The only thing I missed was taking this bag of trash out - sometimes the trash truck comes so early.

My sis is posting pictures on her Blog now with Picasa - I have to work on getting her address on here. Let me try one more time http://basketweave.blogspot.com/ - oh well - my address book won't let me enter the address because it doesn't have an @ in it - any help out there? If you get to my sister's blog she has some wonderful beads and ring that she did herself after seeing one at a craft show.

2 Comments:

At Tue Sep 27, 02:08:00 PM 2005, Blogger SuzieG said...

Thanks for the compliments sis! You're doing fine with the pictures. That one of moocher is so sweet, I saved the picture. I still have a little grannie stocking from the first ones you made a long time ago. It was stuffed with some fiberfill. The girls loved hanging it on the tree with the little wreaths you made with the rings. For the site address, all you have to do is type it this way www.basketweave.blogspot.com and it will show up as a linked one.
No need for the http nor the //'s.

 
At Tue Nov 29, 03:03:00 AM 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello pantyhose fans, this is an awesome blog. I'd like to tell you about a
cool adult site with footjobs and much more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home