Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Thursday, September 29, 2005

It's Done

Yes - finished it up last night. My yarn became tangled up and I spent more time untangling then it took to do the border. Now I get to put it away for Xmas and start on the next three.

Found some small scrunchie bands for the little ones - they are thin so I will double them and crochet them - there are lots of patterns for crocheted scrunchies out there.

There should be pictures of the pink afghan on this post if I did it right. Getting a little better finding my way around Picasa and Hello.

Note to my sis that frog pouch sounds like just the thing for a little boy. And you put marbles in it? Please yes bring the pattern or copy it.

My Moocher was trying to wake me up and I knew he had to go out but fell back to sleep. He kept at it though till I woke up. Been spoiling him with some left over chicken - just a few bites at a time. When that is gone he is really going to snub me for a while. I may have to cook him some chicken of his own. Don't know how my room mate will feel about that - he thinks the cat rules now anyway - don't they always?

1 Comments:

At Thu Sep 29, 07:28:00 AM 2005, Blogger SuzieG said...

Your afghan looks good enough to EAT! Like cotton candy or peppermint sticks. I will definitely bring you the frog pouch pattern, check out my blog today for a picture of it. Of course, you can always put other things in it besides marbles. Like maybe rubber snakes, and bugs? LoL.
These word verifs are getting longer and longer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home