Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Monday, September 05, 2005

Knitty Knobby

Well - thought I had figured out the Knitty Knobby - after reading the instructions a dozen times and trying the French, ha, ha - but alas I guess it is not to be. The stitches keep getting tighter and tighter till you can't hook them off the posts. Seems that I did this when I was about ten years old - many, many, years ago - maybe I need to find a ten year old to show me how. I am suppose to make the handle for my felted bag with the Knitty Knobby. Now I am turning to my daughter who knits for some much needed advice. It says I can knit a tube but I don't know what that means. I can knit a basic stitch so if I can go back and forth then I may be able to do it. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home