Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Pictures

Do believe I am getting a little better at this picture business. I added them all at once though so let's see...

Rescued chives - since I have been down with my knee my plants have suffered - I forgot about my chives they were hiden behind another plant - they are on the porch now so I won't forget them.

Moocher on my computer chair - I had to wait till he decided to lay on the floor to try my hand at the pictures again.

A better picture of the Granny Square Stockings - some times my camera takes better pictures outside then again sometimes it takes great ones inside - afraid it is a mystery to me - still learning digital cameras - hope to get a better one for Xmas.

Should be Moocher again - getting ready to lay down - he is giving me this look like we gotta share this chair lady.

Hope you enjoyed the pictures.

Mentioned the rings I bought before - still haven't found them - getting ready to go through every bag I have stuff and projects in - still don't know why I didn't put them with the Xmas yarn!

2 Comments:

At Tue Sep 27, 02:10:00 PM 2005, Blogger SuzieG said...

I really have been enjoying ALL of your blogs and pictures. I look for them everyday. You still know more than me about picasa! How do you get the little captions to show up above each picture? And how do you get them all on one blog separately? I had to do the 'collage' on my ring in order to show two on one blog.

 
At Wed Sep 28, 08:18:00 PM 2005, Blogger General Ginger said...

Your pictures are great. That is a cutie kittie. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home