Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Pink Afghan

One more row of pink and on to the border and it will be done! I'll post a picture before I put it away for Xmas. I was up early so was working on it at four or so this morning.

After not making afghans for a while (have one half done) this has seemed to take a long time to finish. Hopefully the next three will go faster.

And I have the Xmas ornaments to work on. I remember now - my sis reminded me - I made the granny square ornaments for everyone only I made them with thread and embroidery floss and stuffed them with fiber fill. My sis actuarially still has one. Well big surprise she gets one or so out of yarn this year.

2 Comments:

At Wed Sep 28, 10:40:00 AM 2005, Blogger SuzieG said...

I'm so glad to hear that you're almost done with the afghan! That's great, and I look forward to another stocking, with pleasure.
I hope that we can get to go to Joann's again soon. It looks like you got another spam comment... I hate that they can do that! How do you delete their comments?

 
At Wed Sep 28, 08:17:00 PM 2005, Blogger General Ginger said...

Sounds fantastic. It will start feeling like its going quicker in no time at all. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home