Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Pink Ahgan Revisited

At last I am making progress on the pink ahgan. I think it is going to turn out nicely. All I have to do is make it longer. And for the three smaller ones I will just do the same thing since the width is fine.

Made it to Wal Mart Sunday and they didn't have a thing I was looking for - red and green sparkle Xmas yarn, white rings for wreath ornaments and a few other things. Of course I was with my room mate and his idea of going to Wal Mart is get in get what you need and get out - if he had not needed an extending cord we wouldn't have gone at all. I am still having trouble driving except for short distances but it is getting better.

Miss getting together with my sis - she is taking Mom to the doctor today. Mom went to church Sunday - which is very good for her. Now that all this is getting over maybe sis and I can get away and go shopping. It is so much fun to shop with her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home