Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Friday, September 16, 2005

Progress

Yes progress on the pink afghan! I do believe I am getting my touch back for crocheting. With my leg not hurting so bad my mind can think about what I am doing.

My cat and I slept on the floor last night - my stomach was upset and I have a little bucket instead of trying to make it to the bathroom every time. The cat thought he was in seventh heaven - he doesn't get to sleep with me too often but he was in bed with me the other night - he usually doesn't do that unless he has to go out then he climbs on me and starts clawing me - gently but persistently. He is some cat.

Back to the crocheting - I am going to have to really get going if I am going to make three more before Xmas - not to mention the one I started before all the trouble with my leg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home