Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Monday, September 26, 2005

Rest

I didn't have anything to do Sunday except rest and work on the pink afghan - I was amazed at the progress I made - it won't be long now before I can start on the next three - mean while working on the Xmas ornaments and my felted bag.

I have decided I am just going to take my time with the bag and not try to rush it. Just when I feel like working on it.

I want to post a picture but have to wait till the sun is shining so I will have more light outside. Guess I will have to learn how to post a picture all over again it has been so long since I did it.

On the knee front all that sitting and crocheting yesterday let it rest and this morning has been the first morning it wasn't hurting - till I started walking around but nothing like it has been.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home