Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Friday, September 09, 2005

Yarn Store

My sis found a yarn store not far from where I have to go for a doctor's appointment in a few weeks. I have never been in a real yarn store before - I better take some money but leave the check book at home!

My daughter asked if she sent me some money would I buy her some yarn but we changed that idea - I wouldn't know what to pick out for her. I have some yarn I have to match for the felted bag so I will take a label and sample.

Isn't my sis wonderful. We always seem to have fun together - and this is while my leg is still sore - just wait till I get to where I can get around better.

Well I think I will take a nap - up since midnight this time - did doze on the couch some though. I hope this hurting in the middle of the night stops soon.

My Mom is doing better. Next Tuesday the doctor sees if they can take out the rest of the stitches. Sis says Mom's face is looking better.

Friday - room mate working Saturday so I guess we will get groceries on Sunday. He was looking at my grocery list - with out his reading glasses - and thought I have written a shovel and a rake on there - going to put him to work! What it really said was a shower rack - his bathroom needs one. That was so funny.

1 Comments:

At Thu May 25, 07:21:00 AM 2006, Blogger squire said...

I love this post. I need my glasses to read, also.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home