Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Below should be a picture of the latest afghan. Child sized. I just hope I didn't make it too small. Now onward to the pink one. Think I may change the color pattern but there seems to be enough color yarn to finish it. There will be some left over from each color and I have bits and pieces so I am going to make a stained glass afghan. Made one many years ago and am trying to remember the pattern - it will take some trial and error but I think I can dig it out of this old brain.

Wow I just learned how to save a post to draft and get it back again. Always somethiing new to learn on these blogs

1 Comments:

At Sun Oct 09, 07:00:00 AM 2005, Blogger SuzieG said...

Lovely afghan! I think it's just the right child size. You're crankin' 'em out there, how big are you gonna make the stained glass one? Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home