Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Friday

Didn't get much crocheting done today. Was sleepy most of the day - think it is this new medicine for arthitis the doctor put me on. From experience I have learned that this side effect wears off often with certain medications.

Already getting things planned out for Xmas - where to put the tree, etc. Have to get on the skirt for it. My sis gave me yarn and a pattern book. We put the tree up for the kids but it is kind of nice to have it up for us too.

1 Comments:

At Sun Oct 16, 06:47:00 AM 2005, Blogger SuzieG said...

I just realized that I don't have a tree to put up! Not even a little one... so I think I'll go shopping for a medium sized maybe a 3 foot one. Big enough to put on the ornaments that April and Crystal made me and gave me when they were small, and the ones that you and Lissa made me too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home