Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Gossip

The tow truck drive came in here but it looked like a brand new truck and it was a lot quieter. He didn't stay so there were no midnight runs to wake the neigborhood up.

My room mate is over being mad at me - it doesn't take long - he just pouts a little and I let him do it then it is over. One thing he said to me though was that with a closet full of clothes why do I wear the same ones over and over - he is right I get something comfortabe and tend to wear it to death. I have lost weight and am able to get back into a lot of my clothes again. My favorite pair of jeans just almost fastens but it is too tight - soon I hope before the weather gets cold I will lose more weight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home