Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Moocher and Me

Here is a good picture of me holding Moocher - my sis took this picture and several others - Moocher just didn't seem in a picture taking mood at that moment. She did get several good shots though and I will be posting them later.

Going to babysit today - well not so much a baby she is eight years old so I don't know how much crocheting I will get done today.

Went to bed way to early for me but I was so tired and now I am up at almost three in the morning.

E-how had the recipes for the flour and salt dough that you can bake - maybe she would like to do something like that. I saw a mix for a sour cream white cake which I had never seen before at Big Lots and would like to try that with chocolate icing. Any way I am sure we can keep busy doing things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home