Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Moocher Update

The cat will not stay in the house. He comes in eats a little gets a drink of water then wants right back outside. Can't blame him it is nice and cool out there so early in the morning. Later when it gets warmer he will want to stay in. Just wait till some really cold weather gets here.

Well best laid plans and all that - didn't get any crocheting done at all yesterday. Today has to be better.

I am thinking of cooking early and just warming it up in the microwave. That way if I fall asleep this afternoon it won't take but a few minutes to warm every thing up.

Except biscuits - Sis didn't get to stop by and leave the miracle pan that doesn't burn things - so I am not making biscuits - speaking of which I think I am going to try making some like I saw a lady do one time - no not open a can- she put flour in a bowl - had to be self rising - then she put either milk or buttermilk right in a hole in the middle and kept pulling the flour into it till it was firm enough to make into biscuits you just break off and put on a pan. She left the flour in the bowl because she made biscuits with every meal. I wonder what kind of mess I would make trying that - it sounds interesting to try even once - who knows maybe I would be good at it - my room mate likes biscuits and this way I could fix just enough for two. Even with the small cans we end up wasting at least one biscuit - not to mention having to cut the bottoms off because I burned them.

1 Comments:

At Wed Oct 19, 10:38:00 AM 2005, Blogger SuzieG said...

Sounds like Moocher may have a girl friend! I missed not coming by there yesterday, maybe on Friday. Sounds like an interesting way of making biscuits everyday. You'll probably need one of those big plastic square or round containers with the tightly fitting lid. If hubby goes golfing Friday, and he probably will, I'll definitely be calling on you. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home