Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

My Knee

Here is a blurry picture of my bandaged knee. There was another cyst growing and the doctor took care of it - my knee feels better all ready. He finally took the time to tell me I had an arthritis knee. He thought I was already on arthritis medicine but when I told him I wasn't he prescribed some for me. Makes me sound real good - Sis was in there asking most of the questions - she is an angel and deserves to have the best thing - a nice life.

Go back and see the doctor next month. Hopefully with this new medicine I will be able to get around more.

Have to get back to my crocheting.

1 Comments:

At Wed Oct 12, 03:15:00 PM 2005, Blogger SuzieG said...

Well, I'm surprised you were able to take a picture of your leg all by yourself, at all! I'm glad to be able to be with you sis. let's do it again next month! LoL. But let's not wait too long to go yard saleing though. I hope you feel better in a week or so. Save those quarters...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home