Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Friday, October 07, 2005

No Sleep

...so I have made a lot of progress on the green afghan. Had to take out about four rows - made a mistake and thought I could hide it but it just got worse - now if I had fixed it when I found it I wouldn't have had so many rows to take out. One more row of green and I will be ready for the border.

Sis and I are going to go to Jo Ann's while her hubby goes fishing. I need more white - used more then I thought I would.

Have almost decided to make frogs for all the kids - but first I have to make one and see if I can handle it.

1 Comments:

At Fri Oct 07, 05:44:00 AM 2005, Blogger SuzieG said...

...too bad about your mistake, but you're a very fast crocheter and you'll be finished in no time! How many frogs are you planning on making? I'm packing hubby's bags while he gets a few more zzz's. See ya in a bit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home