Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Pattern

Thought of another good reason to use the same pattern on the other afghans - these are kids and if each is different they may want the other's. This will make it easier - just the color will be different.

My surrogate grand daughter who is eight was over the other night - she looked in my bag and saw I was making another afghan - this one green and white and said she liked it. I told her she said she liked pink - she tried to convince me she liked any color and I told her she had to wait till Xmas.

I am making crocheted hair scrunchies for the three girls and was at a loss as to what to make for the one boy - once again my sis came to the rescue - she sent me a pattern for a frog and a fish pouch - you can put anything in them - I am making the frog - instead of marbles because the kids are so young I thought I would put snakes and spiders - rubber of course - another of my sis's ideas.

Seems everyone is out of town this weekend but me. Room mate is going to work Saturday so I guess I will catch up on the dusting - that I can do then he can vacuum the floor and do the ceiling fans again.

My sis's and my plans for the yard saleing fell through. Oh well there is always next week. Her hubby needed to get away for a few days - he has been working really hard with a bad foot. The foot is getting better - there was nerve damage but it is slowly coming back.

I keep having this thought that we are going to go to a yard sale and see lots and lots of yarn - cheap - is this the crocheter in me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home