Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Pinky

Went to bed last night at eight - unheard of for me but was so tired. Woke up early and started on the small pink afghan - making a lot of progress on it.

Have run into one problem now and then there are bits of blue yarn in it and I either have to pick it out or just cut it out and splice the yarn. I am going to write to Caron and send them samples of the yarn. There was even one big tuff of blue. Taping them all to a 4x5 card and am going to enclose the label so they can see where it came from. I like these one pounders for afghans and this is the first time this has ever happened to me. Sometimes they don't pull out like they should and you have to pull the core out and wrap it round the rest but that is no big deal.

Better get going - sis is going to pick me up and we are going to find some yard sales.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home