Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Quiet Sunday

It is a little past four in the morning - I couldn't sleep so here I sit listening to the quiet. Even Moocher, the cat, wanted out - after a treat of course. I think I know now why he jumps up in my lap in the morning - he wants to get on my chair - I just happen to be in the way. Was sitting on my couch last night and he went right to my chair. My room mate couldn't help it he had to spin the chair - gently - Moocher just raised his head like that was a fun ride what next then went back to sleep. I was trying to get a picture of him laying on his back. Both my room mate and I wish we could sleep like Moocher.

My room mate has never had a cat before so I have to explain some of the things that Moocher does to my room mate - like the kneading with his paws - carry over from being a kitten with the mother - the only thing is Moocher didn't put his claws in at first! We have slowly broken him of clawing us - we just lift one of his paws and he can't do it - Moocher is so used to me lifting one of his paws now he puts it in my hand. All my room mate has to say is watch the claws and Moocher usually does.

Since this is a crochet blog I guess I should mention that the crocheting is coming along fine. Haven't started the frog yet - maybe Monday when things are quiet. This is my room mate's only day off and he wants to get some cleaning done. Stuff I can't do. So I will be doing stuff I can do.

1 Comments:

At Sun Oct 02, 09:42:00 AM 2005, Blogger SuzieG said...

Hey there! have you tried using the chamomile tea? sometimes it works for me, sometimes it doesn't. Lately I've had to resort to using sominex. Anyway, it's good to be home. I'm looking forward to Yard sale hopping with you on Friday. Later!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home