Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Sitting

About all I can do right now is sit and crochet or play on the computer. My knee hurts.

The little pink afghan is coming along nicely. I am glad I decided to use the same pattern - my fingers know it now and I can go a lot faster. Those pounds of yarn from Caron help also. These last two pulled out like they where suppose to - I had two before that I had to pull the core out and wind it around the bundle.

I would take a picture but don't want to take the yarn out of the bag and maybe tangling it up. It is situated just right in there were I can go back and forth from the white to the pink. Any way it looks just like the pink afghan only smaller. Looking forward to having all three finished and taking a group picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home