Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Friday, October 21, 2005

Too Hot

The A/C went out yesterday and it was just too hot to crochet. I kept sweating.

How in the world did they do it in the old days when ladies wore long dresses and petticoats and long sleeves. They were tougher then me. The A/C goes out - every thing gets cooked in the microwave and I don't move around much.

My room mate is worse but he works in the heat all day and looks forward to coming home to a cool place. Right now he is sleeping on our closed in porch - there is a small air conditioning unit out there. I am just trying to stay cool with some ice. Had my ice packs still in the freezer and took them out the other day - now I wish I had left them but there wasn't room.

Think I am going to wimp out on the small blue afghan and just crochet the frog for the little boy - of course that is how I feel right now being hot and giving up the fight to sleep around three.

Better check the ice - hope some more has frozen and hope the A/C man gets here early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home