Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Friday, November 11, 2005

Another Sleepless Night

Can't seem to be able to go to sleep even with taking my medicine that makes me sleepy and a nice big cup of hot chocolate. I guess the day was too exciting for me. I still have time to sleep a few hours if I can get relaxed.
Thought I had found a couple of comforters that I could change into curtains for the big bedroom - to cut out the light and hopefully muffle some of the sound out side - but it was not to be - the price was $30 each I went to put them back where I got them and the yard sale lady got all huffy and told me that was a good deal - what did I expect to pay for comforters - I told her I just didn't have the money and she shut up. Some people expect high prices for things that are really just junk. Those were nice comforters but come on this is a yard sale.
Need to measure the window - haven't even done that. Maybe I will just buy another comforter like the one on it and turn it into drapes - then I will have two more pillow shams! I know I can use them for something - perhaps as a cloth on the nightstand.
Everything seems so quiet tonight. I bought a nice pair of head phones for 50 cents but have to buy an adapter for it to fit my stereo. I thought I had one but all I have are little to big adapters. I may have left it on the last head set I threw away. I am afraid I am not into Ipods and my computer is so old and slow it would take forever to download songs. I guess I am getting to be more like my grandmother she could just turn a TV on - without a remote. She never understood VCRs and things like that - she did learn to love her cordless phone though.
What I am trying to say is that there seems to be an age when the technology seems to pass you by and you just don't care.
Hey - I think I am getting a little sleepy. Maybe I can sleep a few hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home