Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Monday, November 21, 2005

Groceries

My adventure in going by myself to get groceries was a success except after I arrived home and took all the groceries in I had to take two pain pills. But it was fun to be able to look for bargains - I had money left - and not to be rushed around the store. Used my coupons.
After I got home I went ahead and got everything ready for the tacos except cooking the shells because I figured I would fall asleep once I sat down. Then my room mate came home earlier then I thought he would so I had to go ahead and cook some shells.
I am going to take it easy today.

1 Comments:

At Tue Nov 22, 08:36:00 AM 2005, Blogger Susan Tidwell said...

Don't you love to go grocery shopping alone, take as much time as you want, read labels, etc. Of course carrying in the bags is another story, help always appreciated there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home