Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Just Being Lazy

Day started off slow. At least I got some sleep last night. Met our new neighbor and the first thing she asked if it was quiet around here because she goes to bed early and gets up early - it was music to our ears because that is what my room mate does and we like it quiet.
My room mate called everyone he knows to tell them about his new truck. Even the main boss - owner of the company saw it.
Well most of the left overs are gone - a little turkey still there that needs to go in the trash and Thanksgiving is over.
Now Xmas - have to get busy can't put it off any longer.

1 Comments:

At Wed Nov 30, 07:34:00 AM 2005, Blogger Susan Tidwell said...

I keep putting it off, also. Maybe the fact that tomorrow is the first of December will help jump-start me. Have done some crocheting (thanks to your inspiration and crochet pictures)! Guess I (we) need to just jump into some projects to keep the holiday blues away!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home