Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Moocher Update

Moocher pulled a fast one on me last night. I cooked a little hamburger and I always drain it into this metal bowl - when it gets hard it is easy to wipe it into the trash. I left the bowl on the counter last night and when I picked it up to wash it I stood there looking at it thinking there was some grease in this bowl last night - I had just woke up and it took a minuet for the gears to get rolling - Moocher had jumped up on the counter during the night and helped hisself. No wonder he woke me up - after I had just gotten back to sleep - he had to go. His insides must have gotten a good greasing. A little grease a day is one of the remedies for hair balls but not that much! He hasn't come to the door yet this morning. I guess he is sleeping off his feast under the porch.

2 Comments:

At Sun Nov 13, 09:25:00 AM 2005, Blogger Susan said...

Gross. But those little fur balls will do that.

 
At Sun Nov 13, 07:01:00 PM 2005, Blogger SuzieG said...

Well, do ya think that he has learned a lesson? I wonder what kinda gas all that grease produces? LoL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home