Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Rain

Just sitting here listening to the rain and Laura Love on the stereo. Started raining last night and hasn't stopped.
Spent some time juggling my doctors around because there is no way I am going to get out and drive all the way to Brandon in this wind and rain. Just put off my knee doctor till Friday - I can stand it till then.
Was talking to my mom till her phone went dead - maybe she lost her electric down there. I am surprised we haven't lost ours.
For some reason Moocher wants to go out in the rain - he gets under the porch - guess he likes the fresh air. Well despite my good intentions Moocher had some turkey for Thanksgiving and the day after and the day after that - think it is time for the bits and pieces to go now so he will be back on cat food.
Room mate bought a new truck over the weekend - haven't been able to take a picture because of the rain.
I guess this is a good day for me to just curl up and crochet - there is no cleaning that is begging to be done - even if it was I don't think I would get to it today. The most pressing thing I have to think about is what to fix for dinner.
I thank everyone out there for helping me out this Thanksgiving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home