Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Sleep

Slept better last night then I have in a while. Unfortunately I believe it is because I am coming down with whatever it was that little Jerrica had Thanksgiving Day. I have to be so careful and catch things early or I end up getting really sick.

My room mate wants to go trade his truck in for another one. He puts so many miles on his truck because often he drives almost fifty miles one way to reach a job. He wants me to go with him. When he bought his last truck he said they kept him up there five hours and he didn't take his reading glasses. This time we go in and tell them to make a deal and if nothing is happening in an hour we are gone. I think he can get something with lower payments and way lower interest then he is paying now.

Time to get started on Xmas things again. I keep wanting to put up the tree but haven't had the energy. Oh, well it will get up before Xmas.

At least I do see my doctor for my knees Tuesday. The one is swelling up again. It is a pain getting old and parts wearing out.

2 Comments:

At Sun Nov 27, 07:37:00 AM 2005, Blogger Ria said...

There's an unmistakable chill in the air already, marking the coming of the yuletide season. Since my grandfathers passing 8 years ago, Christmas stopped being my favorite time of the year, because it's at Christmas time that I miss him most. Finally lugged out our Christmas tree and put it up, so I was kinda feeling a bit down earlier before going on line. I couldn't help but smile seeing a note from you once again. Thanks. I've enjoyed keeping tabs on your blog as well. The tooth is much better, though still need some follow-up work. Wishing the same is true for your knees.

 
At Sun Nov 27, 12:00:00 PM 2005, Blogger davidmc said...

Thanks for making the first comment ever on my blog! I don't know how to email you directly apart from making a comment under your last blog. I have just about finished my first gallery now if you want to have a look and see what you think!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home