Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Taking a break

Seems I am taking a break from crocheting. I will start on the frogs in a few days. Been doing some cleaning and sorting out of stuff. Trying to see what yarn I have and if - heaven forbid - I should try to throw some out - no not a single strand went into the trash.
Had a comment on the afghans if they would be good for a baby blanket. Not really because they have ridges - not if you just did it in plain double crochet it would be smoother and you really woundn't need a pattern just figure out how big you wanted it and chain that length. I cut and tied when I changed colors then put three rows of single crochet for an edging. I made them the same color for the little boy - the last row of white looks too much like lace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home