Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thanksgiving

The suspense is over - we will be having Thanksgiving here with room mate and his daughter and kids. When my room mate got home he accused me of not talking to him and I told him I thought he wasn't talking to me and didn't know what I did to make him mad. He said it was just this job he was on - it is really getting to him because the bosses don't seem to know what they are doing.
Earlier in the day I had sent a frantic email to my daughter telling her what was going on and she emailed back that he might be mad at something else and I just happened to be in the way. She was right.
Then my room mate asked if his daughter had called and I told him no - but I had called her several times and left messages and she had not returned them. So he called his daughter and asked me if the turkey I had bought was big enough - it is - so now they are coming over.
I did get to watch the other older grandchild for a while yesterday - I was having a hard time staying awake but made it till her dad picked her up. She likes to play on my computer - she is eight and can handle most of the games I have on here. She likes the mazes - which I have never mastered - and my fishing game where you have a little boat you drive around in and earn money by intering tournaments so you can up grade your equipment.
I looked at the clock wrong and thought that it was closer to morning. Getting a little excited now - much too early to take that turkey out. We are going to eat about one. The only thing I didn't buy was some pies. I wonder if I can find some in the morning.
Hope everyone out there has a Happy Thanksgiving.

1 Comments:

At Fri Nov 25, 09:04:00 AM 2005, Blogger Ria said...

Happy Thanksgiving! The rainbow came just in time, huh? Sometimes it takes time, but when it's ready to shine, no amount of rain can stop it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home