Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Tuesday

Doctor - ugh - my main doctor who I have been putting off for ever. My right leg has been swollen for the longest time and wouldn't you know it this morning the swelling has gone down some. Have to take my meds in so she can see what I need new perscriptions for. Last time I went she got hold of me and gave me a physical. My sister was waiting for me in the waiting room and every time I wanted to go out there and tell her I would be a little longer they would grab me for another test.
Even my bad knee doesn't feel too bad this morning. The knot that was forming doesn't seem as tight - could it be that the doctor was wrong that it may go away on it's own? Anyway I am going to drive myself and see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home