Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Typing and Moocher

Moocher is desperately trying to get in my lap - well he is up here - one of these days he is going to start typing - my sister says to watch for paw prints on the keyboard.

Don't think this is going to be the happy Thanksgiving I thought it was - all of a sudden everyone is mad at everyone else - including my room mate at me and I don't even know why.

Even if it is just Moocher and me I will cook that turkey - I know Moocher will like it - even if no one else shows up. My room mate may go up to his sister's for Thanksgiving depending upon what I did to upset him. It doesn't look like his daughter is going to come over she is mad at her dad. Why do things fall apart just when you think everything is going OK?

I tried wrapping a few presents this morning but just didn't cheer me up especially when I found out I only had just enough tape to finish. New list for shopping - tape being first on the list.

Signing off for now - just too down to be cheerful - even faking it.

2 Comments:

At Tue Nov 22, 08:39:00 AM 2005, Blogger Susan Tidwell said...

So much stress this time of year, it is a shame. I hope all turns out for you and your family for Thanksgiving. If not, more food for you! Thanks to you I am thinking of and doing some crocheting, something I have not done in a long time. Keep up the blogging!

 
At Wed Nov 23, 08:43:00 AM 2005, Blogger Ria said...

*sigh*..........i know what that's like. it's like no matter how hard you try, you can't find the silver lining in the gray clouds...but you know what's so amazing? it's that no matter how long the gray drags on, eventually, the rainbow breaks through. Hope your rainbow comes soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home