Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Madison Race

Guess I am striking out with pictures today. I will try again later - perhaps the blogger is having problems.

My daughter was in her second race in Madison. She power walks. After the race her and her hubby rode their tandem bike around Madison and took in the sights.

My room mate is still in the hospital. We still don't know if he is going to come home again or go to a rehab facility till he can use his right leg. The hospital lost all his xrays and MRIs and CTs so they had to do them all over again. My room mate does not like going inside that MRI machine - too closed in.

I am just worn out from running around and going to the hospital. At least Janet dropped off the keys that had my room mate's mail box key on them and I was able to get to the bills and get them off.

My daughter was going to come down for a few days just before Xmas but we have changed that and she will be coming down in March. There was a race down here she wanted to be in but maybe next year.

1 Comments:

At Fri Dec 16, 09:44:00 AM 2005, Blogger Susan Tidwell said...

Beautiful babies! Thanks for sharing. Hope your holiday goes well despite all the setbacks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home