Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Room mate recovering




Room mate is doing better. This is the picture he didn't want me to take. The kids wanted to know why Grandpa had a sick bed in the living room. Once we explained he was hurt they were very careful around him.

The type of bone breaks he has just has to heal on its own and he has to stay still so they won't grind together. We haven't had any words yet but we have both been so tired it just isn't worth getting angry about anything.

The only trouble I have is getting the groceries. By the time I walk around in the store and drive home I am just exhausted. I have to set the bags on the side of the porch then go up the stairs and get them in the house. At least we are set for food for a while so I don't think I will be shopping again any time soon.

Xmas Day is going to be quiet. I have a ham I am going to cook. My mother and sister and her husband and brother are suppose to stop by in the afternoon. My siblings got together and suprised Mom with a dinner out after church. They are the greatest. Well with the kids done I feel like I can relax and enjoy my own quiet day - cooking and just taking my time. I'll let you know if that fantasy comes true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home