Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Monday, December 05, 2005

Shopping

Xmas shopping - nothing like it to get you in the mood. My room mate is good at picking out little outfits for the kids. I picked out some computer games for the eight year old. Have to talk my room mate into going to Best Buy or circuit City - I really didn't find the games I was looking for. I need to suggest he buy a gift certificate for his older daughter - she always wants CDs so she could pick out what she wanted.

The Xmas table cloth is on the table and I picked up a poinsettia for a center piece. Now to figure out how to put the tree up. There is really only one place it will go and that will block off the small bookcase. Oh well I will figure something out.

1 Comments:

At Tue Dec 06, 06:30:00 AM 2005, Blogger Susan Tidwell said...

Shopping - yes, it is a great mood-lifter. I have not been yet, but need to desperately. I do not like malls as a rule, but do like to go this time of year just for the decorations, music, and excitement in the air, good for getting in the mood. Maybe this weekend. Sounds like you have your shopping under control! Good for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home