Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Starting

Yes, starting on Xmas gifts now - got jump started by my daughter - she is going to come down and visit me before Xmas and there were a few things I wanted to get done for her before she got here so she can just take them back with her.

Well one doctor done and just as I guessed just set me up for more tests. Friday is the knee doctor.

Only got lost once trying to find the doctor today. Went by and checked my mail at the post office and a good thing I did - my insurance and an important paper that I had forgotten to sign. After fixing the mail up I decided to drive down to the little town closer to us and drop the mail off there.

Then I thought I might as well put some more gas in my truck because I would be driving it Friday also. The pump wouldn't work - I had to take my credit card inside - pump still didn't work so I told the man I would just pull over to another pump - truck wouldn't start - deader then a doornail. Thank goodness the drive slopped downward and I was able to push the truck a little and get it rolling - almost thought I wouldn't get it stopped - beat on the battery connectors some and had power again. Got my gas and high tailed it home - I had enough adventure for the day. Tomorrow has to be better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home