Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Saturday, January 07, 2006

All's Well

Here we are already well into the new year and things are going well. My room mate is receiving physical therapy at home three times a week. He is doing well - getting around very good with his walker and even able to take a few steps but he sort of wobbles and you just feel so sorry for him.

We have had so many visitors. My room mate's family had a death in the family and a wedding planned for shortly afterward - so a lot of his family was down here passing through to Miami.

As for me my round of doctors starts again. My sister Maria had a mild stroke and it is a wake up call for the rest of us to lose some weight and stay on our blood pressure medicine. Don't neglect your blood pressure.

It is all of 44% down here right now - really nippy for us and suppose to be colder in the morning. It won't last long though we will be sweating again next week. I like the cooler weather - you can always bundle up but when it is hot there is just so much you can take off.

Hope everyone out there is enjoying their new year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home