Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Baby Granny


Here is the first full size granny square I have done. It looks kind of neat to me. It is for my room mate's daughter's baby.

Things are going along slowly with my room mates surgery - we talked to three different people and one who makes the decisions we couldn't get hold of. Now that he can walk he is really noticing how much his shoulder hurts.

I have started taking some supplements that the Web MD recommended for arthitic knees. Mentioning them I have found out that a lot of people take them - they are glucosamine and chondroitin. They say it takes time for it to start working I just hope it helps because it costs an arm and a leg - or knee.

Better give up the phone line in case one of the doctor's call.

2 Comments:

At Thu Feb 02, 12:26:00 PM 2006, Blogger Susan Tidwell said...

Love the baby granny - what size is it? I am sure the baby will love it. Glad you are getting to do some crocheting again. I have offered to teach the grandkids to crochet, we'll see how that goes!

 
At Fri Feb 03, 08:17:00 AM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks fantastic. I like the X design in the middle. It must have been fun to crochet. Felicia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home