Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Deleted Blog

Just deleted my double2knot blog - just too much to keep up with two blogs. So I will be doing my complaing on this blog too.

Medicare - gave me the wrong information last year about enrolling for part B now I am having a time with several people wanting to send me different papers but I at last got hold of a lady that asked if I just wanted an enrollment paper and I told her yes with a great sign of relief. All this past year I needed that part B but was told last year that I didn't need it because I had Medicaid - which was wrong and they told me it would cost me $66 a month - which was wrong. Hopefully I can get it sorted out and have the medical coverage that I need.

Hope no one else out there gets caught in the Medicare paper work. At least they did enroll me in a good part D for my prescriptions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home