Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Here is my sister in Ohio with sons, daughters, son-in-law and new baby - a few of the other kids are still at college. They wanted a six pack of kids and got them. My sister is an artist and homemaker and so many other things. She has a husband who helps and supports her in her pursuits. The kids help each other out a lot. Each child plays at least two musical instruments and have excelled in their schooling. The one boy is skipping eleventh and twelth grade of high school since he already has a few college credits towards college - I think I have that right.
We are all very proud of the family and look forward to meeting the latest, little Kayla, in the spring when they are going to come for a visit.

1 Comments:

At Tue Jan 10, 06:48:00 PM 2006, Blogger Susan Tidwell said...

What a beautiful family, smart and talented. Sounds like they are doing something right! I don't think I could handle 6 kids, but they seem to know what they are doing! Glad to hear your roommate is getting better, just takes time to heal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home