Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Monday, February 13, 2006

Baby


Here is Steph all of six months along and having to poke her stomach out to see the little bump. It is OK both her other babies were just little bumps on her also. She just can't seem to gain any weight - everything she eats goes to the baby. This is the new one coming along that I made the granny square blanket for. The doctors thought there might be problems with this baby but now they aren't sure anything is wrong after worrying everyone.

My poor room mate is having a time with that big pillow thing strapped to his arm. He can't get comfortable and I just feel so bad for him.

We feel like we have been at a seafood feast - one of my room mates buddies from work stopped by and brought us some shrimp - already cleaned and cooked and some snow crab legs that were gigantic - all I had to do was warm them up. We love seafood. When my room mate gets all well he said we will go to Shells and have oysters and the seafood platter so we can take home left overs.

Still working on a couple of crochet projects. Amber, the eight year old, asked what I was making now and I showed her the picture of the poncho and she got all excited and said she wanted a blue one. I think if I could spend more time with her she would be easy to teach to crochet - her reading has to improve some but maybe trying to read patterns may help.

1 Comments:

At Tue Feb 14, 05:36:00 AM 2006, Blogger Susan Tidwell said...

Shells! We used to live in Tampa and loved going to Shells! The best seafood. I have started crochet lessons for the grandkids, all four of them want to learn, and they are surprisingly good at it (ages 8, 9, 11, 11). Maybe Amber will be too. We haven't tried reading patterns, just making chains and single crochet so far.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home